By completing the form, you provide us with your data such as: name, surname, website address, your IP address, email address, etc.
On our website, cookies are used to:
- storing user information – own cookies – sending inquiries via the contact form and using the website
- statistical purposes – external cookies – Google Analytics (cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA)
If you value your privacy and do not care about using the above functions of the website, you can turn off cookies in your browser ».
Use of your data
Your data will not be sold to third parties.
- The data collected during registration will be used only to enable you to log into our system.
- The data collected when submitting the inquiry are required and used to fulfill the order and issue a VAT invoice.
- Data collected automatically may be used to analyze user behavior on our website. These data are collected automatically about each user.
- The data collected during the correspondence between you and our website will be used only to answer your inquiry.
- In the event of an inspection by the General Inspectorate for Personal Data Protection, your data may be made available to the employees of the Inspectorate in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
- In the event of a breach of the law or when it will be required by law, we may disclose your data to judicial authorities.
Protection of personal data
Your data is stored in a database that is protected against access by third parties.
Data of the company collecting the data:
Forestpol Piotr Kirdzik
43 Polna Street A / 31
78-400 Szczecinek, Poland
firstname.lastname@example.org +48 531 960 313.
If you have additional questions regarding privacy protection, please contact us using the contact form ».